Jay Robinson Middle School Mentoring Program
We are currently mentoring 8th grade male students for 30 minutes per week within Jay Robinson Middle under the supervision of Mrs. Katherine Fox, principal. If you are interested in serving in this area please contact us for more information (using the contact form on the right side of the screen). Please include the following:
Best day to mentor
Jay Robinson Beautification Project
CMS schools are having a difficult year and we desire to be a blessing to them. With budget cuts and lack of funds, we want to support and come to the aid of our schools. In response to their needs, we have mulched the school property, painted numbers on parking spaces, and de-weeded flower gardens. We feel that God has placed us in this school to serve for the good of the gospel. If you are interested in being a part of our next project please email us.
Who lives next door to you? Do they have needs? Who works with you? Do they have needs?
As we look around us, there is no shortage of opportunities to serve and meet needs. Serve your neighborhood.
Here are several ways that you can be a missionary within your neighborhood:
1. Shop consistently at your neighborhood grocery store in order to build a relationship with the staff.
2. Take a walk from time to time around your neighborhood and meet people.
3. Research to find out who has needs where you live.
4. Consider inviting your neighbors over for a meal with "no strings attached."
5. Have a cookout and invite your neighbors to it.
6. Volunteer to serve alongside your homeowner's association board.
7. Engage recreationally with non-Christians in your neighborhood.
8. Serve your neighbors:
- Cut their grass
- Help them weed their gardens
- Ask them how you can help
- Give them a gift on special occasions
- Creatively bless them from time to time
9. Periodically pick up stray trash in your neighborhood.
The ladies of Wellspring have established a long-term partnership with Caleb Ministries as they seek to minister to women and families who have lost a baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, early-infant death or women who struggle with infertility or who are post-abortive. If you are interested in serving with us, please contact Leslie Bond.
Hope 4 Charlotte
H4C is a ministry that offers free counseling and encouragement to people in need within our community. If you have a Masters degree in Counseling or are a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and desire to serve in this ministry, please email Roslind Moore.